Saturday, 21 February 2015

Time spent with family

Hope your all having a fantastic weekend.  The sun peeked out today, a beautiful breeze and made it up to 10 celsius!   Very blessed to have had a lovely walk with family!These are my Etsy shops, visit if you would like to find something uniquely handmade.

Paper2Roses   &   MySerendipityCottage

I also sell items from my Facebook page Paper2RosesCreations.  I appreciate all my visitors and customers!  When I have 25 followers on this new blog of mine, I will do a draw for some stationary, tags, envelopes and such!  A surprise gift envelope of sorts.   It may be a while, but when I hit 25..... thats the plan."

If you'd still like to see past posts at my other blog, please visit MyPaperRose   I am hoping to from time to time to share some lovely family recipes at MyPaperRose...... of course as time permits.
I am sure you are all just as busy as myself.

Cheers, Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment