Tuesday, 29 December 2015

One Blog!

Paper2Roses is where you'll find life's happenings, ideas & crafts, and items in my etsy shop.

~~~I shall just be posting occasional recipes at my other blog, MyPaperRose!  Just family recipies and links to ones that I have come across and loved.  As well you will still be able to search my past creations~~~

Its been a snowy foggy week here in the Okanagan Valley, and its beginning to get me down.  I really do need to see the sunshine soon!   In the mean time I have been working on finishing a pocket, keepsake, smash type mini album, as well as crocheting some more Converse style runner booties for babies. Here are a few photos of both projects.  
If you would like to follow daily happenings, pop over to my FB page.
Would love to connect!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

Cheers, Maureen




No comments:

Post a Comment