Thursday 1 November 2018

While in the process --->>>

{{Of moving}} ... my etsy stock will be replenished over the next few months! After my new studio is set up, new designs will be popping out! I can't wait! I quite possibly will be looking for a few days work, just to get me outta the house every week! I love fashion and people so hoping for retail yet once again. 

The unpacking has taken too long!!!

Each day I shall be posting items, some of which are available at Paper2Roses  My orderlist is currently full, but i'd be happy to add you to the order book!  

I'm currently working on two C2C crochet blankets, making them a bit larger than I usually do ... very happy with how they are turning out💕

Soon all my loved vintage findings will be found at Paper2Roses on Etsy.

Cheers maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment